Floating SupportThis is a community based support service.
TDAS offers a Floating Support Service to women and men who live in the Trafford area
who have been affected by domestic abuse.
We support women and men to live independently and free from abuse whilst staying in their own home or maintaining/obtaining a tenancy in their own right. Support is organised through individual support plans, all devised with your full involvement to keep our service needs-led and person centred.
We aim to provide a comprehensive and holistic floating support service which includes:
- Regular face to face work and telephone contact
- Advocating with housing, health and social services
- Help with form filling
- Help to access benefits and grants e.g. Community Care Grants.
- Accompaniment at meetings and appointments
- Support and help to enable you to continue living in your own home
We accept self referrals and referrals from other agencies.
Our Services are available Monday to Friday 10am till 4pm