RefugeThis is our safe and secure accommodation based service.
We offer a Refuge Support Service to women who have been affected by domestic abuse.
Our services are available Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
Our Refuge support service is funded by Trafford Council and provides residential accommodation for 8 women and their families. We aim to offer families a safe, secure and welcoming place to stay to empower women to take control of their lives and make life-changing decisions within a supportive and educative environment. Our Refuge has established links with partnership agencies and networks effectively to provide the needs-led service we can give to each family.
We accept self referrals and referrals from other agencies.
PLEASE CALL US ON: 0845 4500 789.
- Regular face to face support sessions
- Looking at housing options available
- Contacting, as required, other services such as solicitors, health services, drug and alcohol services
- Help with filling out any necessary forms
- Help with accessing benefits
- Accompanying women to certain meetings and appointments
- Advocating with Social Services and other agencies
- Help and assistance in applying for Community Care Grants and charitable grants
- Providing ongoing emotional and practical support